WINTERISER ALGAECIDEIt need only be used once every 3 months.
Kills and protects against all forms of algae.
Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
Effective over a wide pH range.
Winteriser Algaecide is a Copper-Free, Long Life formula designed specifically for winterising a pool when de-commissioning at the end of the season. It is suitable for all pool types and is compatible with all recognised sanitisers, and salt chlorinators.
- Prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide ensure that your pool is free from algae and any debris, clean the pool thoroughly, brush walls and floor and then vacuum the pool to waste.
- Adjust the pH of the pool within the range 7.5 – 7.8.
- Superchlorinate the pool using a registered, compatible sanitiser.
- Add the required dose (use table below) near the pool inlets.
- Run the pump and filter for a minimum of 6-8 hours to ensure maximum coverage around the pool.
For additional winter protection, it is recommended that Winteriser Algaecide is used in conjunction with one of our phosphate removal products such as Lo-Chlor Starver® and Starver® X. Removing phosphates, prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide, ensures the product remains effective for longer.REMEMBER NO PHOSPHATES = NO ALGAE.
WINTERISER ALGAECIDE DOSE RATE TABLE
For perfect pool water, it is recommended that Winteriser Algaecide is used in conjunction with one of our phosphate removal products such as Lo-Chlor Starver® and Starver® X. Removing phosphates, prior to adding algaecides, ensures the product remains effective for longer. REMEMBER NO PHOSPHATES = NO ALGAE.