BULK STARVER®Guaranteed not to clog your filter.
Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
Can be used in all types of pool finishes.
This product is only available in Cyprus.
Bulk Starver® removes phosphate which is the major food source for algae in pool water. Bulk Starver® is most effective when treating phosphate levels above 2ppm (2000 ppb).
CAUTION: If algae is present this must be treated with a Lo-Chlor Algaecide prior to starting the application of Bulk Starver®.
- Calculate the volume required from the table below.
- Pre-dilute the product in a clean plastic container.
- Set the pool filter to RE-CIRCULATE. Where this setting is not available, remove the filter cartridges or grids before operating the filter.
- Adjust the pH to 7.8 and super chlorinate the pool with a registered sanitiser.
- Turn on the pump, and evenly distribute the product around the pool.
- Run the pump for 1 to 2 hours and turn off.
- Leave the pool for all residue to settle, usually within 12 to 24 hours.
- Vacuum to waste.
- Replace filter cartridges or grids, where necessary.
- Resume normal filtration and correctly balance the pool water.
BULK STARVER® DOSE RATE